Madison Woods hosts Flash Fiction on Fridays. “A picture is worth a thousand words,” however this flash has one to accomplish the same task within a hundred.
“Where is it?” Mushki frowned, stinking of cigars and cheap vodka–as usual.
Holy hell! Running around the damn world for a plastic trinket. Why in the hell is that ring so important?
I’d love to counterfisk something into his forehead. Then stub that cigar out in his eyeball.
“You listening to me?” He pushed my shoulder. “Look. You find my ring, and I let your little girl go. Or return the 400 grand I so graciously donated to you.”
“Over here.” I pointed to a hole in the wall. Perfect! There’s a two-by-four with a nail in it.
Anyhoo… if you’re a bit confused, then go here and read this one. Perhaps it will make more sense.
- Cimarron Session – flash fiction 2 (alreadynotpublished.wordpress.com)
- Damned Animals – flash fiction (isylumn.wordpress.com)
- Friday Flash Fiction – “Morning Glory” (kbnelson.wordpress.com)
- #FridayFlash Roots and Vines: The Unwanted Gift (msfowle.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction Friday (rnfontenot.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction Friday: A Grim Grim (rnfontenot.wordpress.com)
- Finding My Undiscovered Posts (thezombiechimp.com)